Saturday, June 13, 2009

OH MY HAIR.

It's summer- the time for bathing suits, days at the beach, tan skin and blonde hair? Blonde hair- yeah that's right. I screwed up. I'm a natural brunette, but every summer I like to dye my hair a different color. Throughout the school year, I keep up with it as well- dying it different shades of brown. This summer, I tried to be a blonde (to see if they really do have more fun). So far, what I've found out- is that they don't! I dyed it and now it is turning a golden light orange color. What's up with that?! I was thinking about doing a few lemon-juice and sunlight treatments. I mean it's nice and bright now that its summer. I was also thinking about adding some brownish (very light) hi-lights and lo-lights to my hair. I don't know, email me or reply to what you think I should do. Peace out.-- Silver Text <3

No comments:

Post a Comment