Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation

Hey, I haven't written since March, I know. I have a dilemma today though! My sister is graduating from High School tomorrow, and I don't have a single outfit. When I say not a single one, I really mean it. My room looks like an cheesy teenage movie- clothes are all over my room. I've tried on my entire closet. I don't know what to do. I tried looking in my moms closet (because we both wear a size 2) and still nothing. My sister is going to be pissed if I'm not dressed up, but I don't have clothes. She threatened to kill me, yet won't let me borrow her clothes? Yeah, I don't know what her problem is. I was thinking a cute dress with a sweater, but I don't have any ones that look good. Then I moved onto skirts- NOTHING. Does anyone have any ideas? Please let me know. Peace out. --Silvertext <3

No comments:

Post a Comment